Remembering a Trip to the Volunteer State
Everyone wants a souvenir from a place to which they have traveled. Souvenirs serve as a token of remembrance of time well spent with friends and family. But instead of shot glasses, keychains, pencils and T-shirts, why not try something different like a needlework canvas? Steer your out-of-town relatives and visiting friends away from the usual souvenir shops and check out these Tennessee canvases from Nashville Needleworks.
1. Nashville’s “Batman” building from the Cumberland River—$48.
2. All things Tennessee—$50.
3. Have you seen a show at the Ryman? The mother church has an angel—$65.
4. Vols fan? Then this University of Tennessee sock monkey is a must-have—$55.
5. A Vanderbilt tradition, the black star with the V logo—$70.
6. No trip to Music City is complete without a guitar—$42.
7020 E. Church St., Brentwood