Even the Most Discerning Recipient on Your List Will Love
Cool Springs Wines & Spirits
Cool Springs Wines & Spirits is a 21,000-square-foot wonderland of thousands of bottles of wine, spirits and beers. For more than 20 years, customers have shopped the best prices with the help of expert staff. You’ll find the perfect bottle for any occasion.
- A personal gift, award-winning, distilled locally: Belle Meade Bourbon, Madeira Cask Finish, $69.99
- A great wine for any meal: Ferrari-Carano Siena, Sonoma County Red Wine, $14.99
- When the occasion calls for bubbly: Roederer Estate Brut, California Sparkling Wine, $24.99
- Bringing the “wow” factor: Col di Sasso Toscano Cabernet Sauvignon and Sangiovese blend, 5-liter bottle, $89.99 (34 glasses of wine)
1935 Mallory Lane, Franklin, 615.771.7436, CoolSpringsWine.com
Grogan Jewelers is a jewelry store with a rich history. In 2016, it celebrated its 102nd birthday by opening its third location at Cool Spring Galleria, providing customers with quality merchandise and excellent service. Its 3-Point Promise guarantees a complimentary lifetime warranty, an on-site jeweler with same-day repair capabilities and interest-free financing.
- John Hardy classic chain station bracelet with tiger eye, $495
- John Hardy link necklace with white freshwater pearl, $795
- Oris Aquis Date for men: All-around function and style, dive watch, water-resistant to 300 meters, $2,000
- Oris Aquis Date for women, $1,950
1800 Galleria Blvd. Suite 1300, Franklin, 615.716.8626, GroganJewelers.com
O.P. Jenkins Furniture & Design
There are very good reasons why O.P. Jenkins Furniture & Design has been in business for well over 100 years now. The high-end design center, with extensive connections to vendors and producers upon which to draw, provides quality, expertise and value to every patron, every time.
“We are a staff of expert designers who can assist a client realize his or her dream vision for any residential project, large or small,” says Jessica Wilkerson, O.P. Jenkins’ principal interior designer.
They can also help you find the perfect gift. Here are just a few ideas that O.P. Jenkins currently has on hand.
Art from local artists
Candles such as seasonal Frasier fir and year-round favorites with 90-hour burn times
Decanters with brass stoppers and lead-free glass, available only at O.P. Jenkins
Coffee table books ranging from design to culinary topics
Tabletop accessories such as dried boxwood balls that are real, not plastic
1556 W. McEwen Drive, Nashville, 615.628.8034, OPJenkinsFurniture.com